Sunday, February 7, 2016

The Sunday Post/It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

Hey, ladies!





The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a fun weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at The Book Date where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next. 


This week was a little busier with work than it has been lately, which I've enjoyed! The week started out with temps pushing 80 degrees, and then a massive rainstorm that resulted in a big leak in my bedroom ceiling.... It's been fixed, but what a freaking mess! It's cooled off to the mid-upper 50s and 60s, with trademark Floridian brilliant blue skies. 

February is shaping up to be a great month for book releases, and my Amazon pre-order list is insane! 


#FitReaders is hosted by Felicia at The Geeky Blogger and Jen at That's What I'm Talking About

A very good week for exercise. I fit in 10 to 30 minutes of yoga a day, and plenty of walking with a bit of jogging.

Sunday - 24,011
Monday - 12,593
Tuesday - 18,369
Wednesday - 12,821
Thursday - 22,920
Friday - 20,021
Saturday - 12,542

Total - 123,277


This Week's Recap








Coming Up

A Truly Massive Book Haul

Top Ten Tuesday: Valentine's Day Edition

Waiting on Wednesday

Cover Lust, No. 13

{Book Review} Pucked by Helena Hunting



Read This Week

4 stars!
This book was laugh out loud hilarious, fluffy and sexy!
5 stars!
Audiobook reread! Tavia Gilbert brought the story to life, as usual. 
4 stars!
A twisted and mostly satisfying ending to a favorite series.
5 stars!
Audiobook reread. This was even better the second time around. One of my favorite books of all time. 
5 stars!
Half audio, half read (thank you, Whispersync). I really, really loved this one. I'm all caught up and ready for book 9 next month! I don't know what to do with myself now that I'm all out of Mercy, haha. 


Currently Reading

I'm about 30% into this and am loving it. Hilarious and hot!
I was so not in the mood for Charley when I attempted to do a serial read of the series early last year, and quit after book 4. Since I'd run out of the Mercy Thompson books, I tentatively picked this audiobook up.
I am so glad I did! I'm really enjoying it this time around, and have laughed and swooned already (8 chapters in). This series is making a comeback for me!



What Will I Read Next?


Snagged this for $4.95 in yesterday's Audible Daily Deal!
This cover is beyond gorgeous!


Have a great week!

- The Bibliophile Babe 

9 comments:

  1. Boo to leaks. Glad it is all fixed. Can't wait to see what you think of Maybe in Another Life! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fellow Floridian here! That storm ruined our plans. Now we are struggling with the changes in weather. Had our windows open earlier in the week and now we are bundled up under blankets (it stays extra cold in my house!) Great reading weather, though!
    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you enjoy Maybe in Another Life. One of my favorite authors! Another great week of fitness - awesome! I'm glad you got the leak fixed, but I'm sure that was a total pain. I hate anything having to do with home or car repairs. Lol. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wide array of books there but only a couple which look familiar.

    Well done on the exercise front - yoga and walking / jogging sounds like a great balance.

    Glad you enjoyed your busier working week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the cover for One Day Soon too! Sorry about the leak, but that's good it's fixed now! I think I'm supposed to get a lot of rain and/or snow this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad the leak was fixed up! But boo if it caused damage :( And you're rocking those steps!! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Burying Water!! And guess what I finally started? Moon Called! Looking forward to your thoughts on the above books, and I agree about that cover of One Day Soon -- so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. First you haul freaking rocks..so many authors and titles I love. Oh leaks are awful and the mess is no fun. Glad the roof is fixed.I would love temps in the 80's it is 27 here!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darn! You are making headways with Mercy! I still haven't found my books yet, but I did discover Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearne which I'm quite enjoying. :D

    ReplyDelete