Saturday, August 1, 2015

OTP Meme

Hey, guys!


There's a new feature in the book blogging community called the OTP (One True Pairing) meme, and was created by Wonder Struck. It will happen on the 1st and 15th of every month, and t's a chance for us to rave, gush, fangirl, squeal talk about our very favorite couples in books, movies, or on TV. For more info, click here.







I have so many couples I just love together, and I ship the hell out of them. I ship so hard that there's a shelf on my Goodreads just for them (creatively titled "I ship them so hard". I know, my genius astounds me, too).
From my all time favorite series comes my all time favorite OTP, so without further ado, I give you:


Dex Foray + Perry Palomino 
From Karina Halle's Experiment in Terror series




One of the best romances I've ever read, Dex and Perry have a chemistry like no other. Both more than a bit crazy and both so wholly passionate, this couple enthralled me from the very beginning. My favorite thing has to be that it is not an insta-love connection! We get to see everything unfold in such a perfect way, and our couple don't have an easy time. They have such a deep relationship, despite the countless obstacles.
Even though it's a paranormal/horror, they felt so real. Neither is perfect, but they have a damn near perfect love. Just take a look at some of these book quotes I snatched off Pinterest. My favorite would have to be my blog header, though. The feels....all the feels. 







1 comment:

  1. Another post making me regret that I've had the books on my Kindle and haven't read them yet! I love horror and romance - these sound perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete