Friday, March 18, 2016

Cover Lust, No. 17

Crave by Teresa Mummert 


All I craved was one night to forget about the tragic murder of my brother Marcus. Elijah Malakai seemed like the perfect person to take my mind off everything my family had endured. He was a hunter and for the first time in years, I felt safe.

But Elijah had his own tragic past. As his secrets unraveled, my world was thrown into turmoil once more.

I had to decide whether or not Elijah was worth the pain his past would bring and if I was strong enough to stand by his side and fight.
 

I love how textured this cover looks; it adds flair to the relative simpleness of it all. I love the sharp red heart and the font.
Plus, it's suppose to be an interesting twist on paranormal romance! I'll probably start this one soon.



5 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this one too Amanda! You can saw so much with just color and texture:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure doesn't look like a paranormal romance based on the cover. I do love the pop of red, though. Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cover! I've actually never read any of her books, but this one is super intriguing.

    ReplyDelete