Thursday, March 31, 2016

TBR Thursday

Kimberly @ Kimberlyfaye Reads started a new weekly feature that I'm excited to join in! This feature is to showcase what's on your to be read shelf (or eReader, or Audible library) and see what others think of it. Have you read it? Should I read it or put it back on the shelf? It's a way to dust off the books on your self and decide if they're worth reading!



Destroyed by Pepper Winters

She has a secret.

I’m complicated. Not broken or ruined or running from a past I can’t face. Just complicated.

I thought my life couldn’t get any more tangled in deceit and confusion. But I hadn’t met him. I hadn't realized how far I could fall or what I'd do to get free.

He has a secret.

I’ve never pretended to be good or deserving. I chase who I want, do what I want, act how I want.

I didn’t have time to lust after a woman I had no right to lust after. I told myself to shut up and stay hidden. But then she tried to run. I’d tasted what she could offer me and damned if I would let her go.

One secret destroys them.
 


There's been a fair bit of buzz around this author lately, and a few of her books have been on my TBR for a while. Plus, I'm a sucker for a nice back. ;)


10 comments:

  1. This author has a large fan base, and I see her books everywhere, yet I haven't read one! I hear she's great, probably worth trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard much about this author, clearly I need to check her out! Looking forward to your thoughts on this one Amanda:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this author. Sounds like an intriguing novel though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not too familiar with this author and her work, but I hope you'll enjoy your pick. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I'm wondering what the secret it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried this author so I will be curious to see what you think. Oh and very nice back!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this feature! I don't know anything about this book, but I like that cover ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, a few people have been telling me to read this author for awhile now. This does sound good ...

    ReplyDelete