Friday, June 23, 2017

Cover Lust, No. 66

In Colleen Hoover’s gripping novel, reminiscent of the bestselling works of Liane Moriarty and Jojo Moyes, a young woman decides to reveal the dark secrets of her seemingly-happy family before she leaves them behind, but when her escape plan fails, she must deal with the staggering consequences of telling the truth.

I think this is my favorite CoHo cover!
The story also sounds different than her norm, and I'm curious to see where it goes. I'm not someone that loves every CoHo book just because she wrote it; confession time: I HATED It Ends With Us. As someone with a very similar background, I did not agree with the way children of abuse were portrayed at all, and the excuses for that one character...ugh. That said though, her stories are always absorbing! 




5 comments:

  1. Oh, I really like this cover. To be honest, I haven't read anything by Hoover, though I do want to at some point.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cover and really excited for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool cover. Surprisingly, I liked It Ends WIth Us and I am usually not the biggest CoHo fan. I will give this a go on audio.

    ReplyDelete