Saturday, May 23, 2015

Ugly Love Official Teaser (2015) #UGLYLOVEMOVIE






So last night, that little beauty you just watched debuted! The first official teaser for Colleen Hoover's Ugly Love movie adaptation. It stares Nick Batemen as Miles Archer, the oh-so-sexy leading man in the story. If you haven't read Ugly Love, go pick it up, read it, and then come back and share your thoughts!


This'll be really quick today since my internet is being a bitch (again...), but I wanted to share my initial reaction to the trailer. Overall, I really, really liked it! The pacing is good, it's simplistic but sexy and well done, and I love the music used. It does remind you of the 50 Shades of Grey soundtrack though, does it not? That's okay for me, as I loved the  FSoG music (movie and book...not so much), and it fits nicely to the tone of the trailer.
Nick Bateman...I'm on the fence about him as Miles. He's an attractive man, no doubt about it, and his voice is great. He was in the running to play Christian Grey in 50 Shades, and I personally think he would've been better than Jamie Dornan. I'm thrilled with how involved he is in the process, and seems to be working along side Hoover quite well. The only thing I'm stuck on is his look: I've always pictured Miles to be a bit more rugged, less pretty and more handsome. That's my only quirk though, and I'm excited we have such a good looking guy to watch on screen who also has some talent. ;)

Support the Ugly Love movie here!
- The Bibliophile Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment