Sunday, May 24, 2015

Weekly Wrap Up

Hey, everyone! Hope y'all are having a good weekend. :) I've read a total of five books this week, which is pretty average for me while being as busy I am with my work and running my other blog.

Two new releases, a series conclusion, a series start, and a deliciously smutty (and currently free on Amazon!!!) compilation marks this week. Check em out below!

Never Never (Never Never #2) - Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
New adult, contemporary, romantic suspense
5 stars! Review to come within the next three days.
Maximum Ride Forever (Maximum Ride #9) - James Patterson
Young adult, adventure, romance, science fiction
2.5 stars. Review coming soon. This is one of the series that really got me into reading, and I'm so torn on the conclusion. 

Taste Me - A Collection of 27 Scenes from 2015
Adult, erotica and erotic romance
4 stars! I really enjoyed this deliciously dirty read. Review coming this coming week!
Free link!
The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) - Michelle Hodkin
Young adult, paranormal romance
3.5 stars. An enjoyable conclusion with one of the best sex scenes I've ever seen in YA, but left lots of questions unanswered. 
Life Blood (Cora's Choice #1) - V. M. Black
Adult, paranormal romance
3 stars.
Free on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment