Monday, May 18, 2015

Welcome!

Hello, everyone!

I'm The Bibliophile Babe, and welcome to Good In The Stacks. :) I'm happy to be here, and excited to get into the book blogging community.

I'm a lifelong Floridian with an all consuming obsession intense passion for reading. I've been a daily dog blogger for over four years now, chronicling life with my four and a half year old Miniature Dachshund, Nola. You can look at that blog by clicking here, if you're interested.
I'm a photographer, a dog mom, a gardener, an avid reader, a yogi, and a (healthy) foodie. I lead a busy life, but always make time for reading!


This blog will contain book reviews, general book chatter, independent bookstore profiles, rants, raves and musings, among other things that I have yet to decide on. I read a bit of everything, but my tastes are primarily New Adult, Adult and Young Adult romance, paranormal, contemporaries, and erotica.


I hope to post daily, or at least 3-5 days a week. Come back tomorrow for a review of Never Never, Part 1 by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher!


- The Bibliophile Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment