It's Top Ten Tuesday by The Broke and The Bookish! Today's topic is your anticipated releases for the second half one 2016. I have a massive list/shelf on Goodreads for this very topic, and it was hard narrowing it down to just ten!
Let's jump right in, and in no real order:
10. Ramsy by Mia Sheridan - June 19th
I have a love/hate relationship with this author. She's written one of my favorite books of all time (Archer's Voice), and a few others of hers I've really loved. On the flip side, several others have fallen flat for me. I'm still curious to see where this story of revenge gone not quite as expected goes!
9. From Sand and Ash by Amy Harmon - October 25th
I have a feeling she's going on my auto-buy authors list.
8. Cream of The Crop by Alice Clayton - July 12th
I'll read anything she writes!
7. Swear on This Life by Renee Carlino - August 9th
I'm on the fence with this author, but I'm intrigued here.
6. The Curse of Tenth Grave by Darynda Jones - June 28th
Need this. Need it right now.
5. Roman Crazy by Alice Clayton and Nina Bocci - September 13th
How perfect does this sound? It's like all my favorite things in one place.
4. Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews - September 20th
My god, why isn't this out yet?!
3. The Flame Never Dies by Rachel Vincent - August 16th
Finally, book two! I can't wait to see where this goes. The first book was completely captivating! Vincent really knows how to tell a story.
2. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover - August 2nd
Needs no explanation.
1. Well Hung by Laren Blakey - September 12th
If only for the title. ;) In all seriousness though (well, serious as you can get with that title), this author is great for a fun and sexy ride. Haha. Ride. ;)