Thursday, December 29, 2016

Top 16 of 2016: New to Me Authors

Hey, girls!



I'm so excited to participate in Kimberly Faye Reads' Top 16 of 2016 event! Today's topic is new to me authors, and since I did a decent job on my TBR pile this year (of course, for every one I knocked off the TBR a good 10 more went on ;)), this was a fun one! Some are from the last week of December 2015, but I put them in here anyway. 

Once again, no order except for 5 to 1!

16. Patricia Briggs

Technically I read her for the first time in 2015, but it was the very end of December. Basically 2016. ;)



15. Lauren Blakely

Hot, sexy, and a bangin' male POV!



14. Chloe Neill

I've been very impressed with both her series! They're quite addictive, especially in audio form.


13. J.M. Darhower

Dark, sexy, and wild.


12. S.E. Reign

*fans self* This is some good smut right here, and it actually has plot.


11. Megan Tayte

It takes a lot for me to read YA, but this series was really good!


10. Molly O'Keefe

I was pleasantly surprised by this book, and the way the author handled the difficult and controversial topic!


9. Robin LaFevers

Another pleasant surprised, especially considering I usually don't like fantasy.



8. M.E. Carter

I found this author and story through Colleen Hoover's Facebook group, and devoured it in one night. 


7. Sydney Logan

Almost nauseatingly adorable.



6. Katja Millay

Such a powerful novel, and I can't believe I put off reading it for so long!


5. Helena Hunting

My guilty pleasure auto-buy author. She cracks me up so hard!

4. Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward

I've really enjoyed this duo this year!

3. Kristin Callihan

I've loved both her rockstar and historical/semi fantasy romance!

2. Jay Crownover

Each book I read from her I enjoy more than the last! Honor made my best of 2016 list, and I can't recommend it enough!


1. Emma Chase 

She's now one of my favorite authors!


5 comments:

  1. Emma Chase is awesome!! I am glad to have read Vi Keeland this year and want to read more next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yassss Emma Chase is a new discovery for me this year as well. And I don't know how many times I can reiterate how awesome Managed was! Loveeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of new ones on this list I haven't gotten to try! I do want to read Grave Mercy some day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome Emma Chase is now a favorite, since she wasa new to you author!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with the Top 16 of 2016!

    You have several authors here I love — Emma Chase, Vi Keeland, Helena Hunting, Jay Crownover! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete