Sunday, December 4, 2016

The Sunday Post/It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

Hey, ladies!


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a fun weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at The Book Date where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next. 

This week was exhausting. "That time" of the month is always hard for me, but this time was especially bad and  I spent this week with my head in the toilet, or wishing my head was in the toilet (I'd rather vomit than be nauseous). The iron deficiency that goes along with that has left me exhausted, chilly, and with a chronic headache. 

Enough about that, though! I'm feeling better with the cooler weather, and something amazing happened this week: it rained. We've been in a drought for around three months, and the rain was incredible. 

I took Christmas photos for my other blog and Instagram yesterday, which was a blast and they turned out great. The tree gets picked out this week, too! December is my favorite month, and I'm loving it so far.











Steps this week:

Sunday - 566
Monday - 7,909
Tuesday - 10,999
Wednesday - 9,533
Thursday - 10,623
Friday - 10,037
Saturday - 12,762

Total - 62,429


This Week's Recap






Coming Up

November Recap

Top Ten Tuesday: New to Me Authors for 2016

Waiting on Wednesday

TBR Thursday 

Cover Lust, No. 48


Read This Week

5 stars!
Refreshing, gritty paranormal romance.
5 stars!
What a ride! Next book releases in May, and I can't wait. Fantastic narration, too!
Audiobook
3 stars!
Eh. I liked Trust much better. 
2.5 stars!
This series was basically the same plot and characters,  just with different names. Also, gynecology isn't an attractive field. It's just not. 



Currently Reading

3 hours into this audio, and it's pretty good so far!
Only a few chapters or so into this one, but the setting is absolutely stunning. 



What Will I Read Next?





6 comments:

  1. Ugh sorry you felt crap this week. Glad your weather is better. OMG those pictures are great!! What cutie!! Hope you love The Hating Game and can't wait to see what you think of the new Amy Harmon. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you felt so miserable. Glad you are on your feet. I would be glad to send you some of our rain here in Portland, we have had more than our fair share. I am more than ready for the sequel to Burn for Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you were feeling so sick! I'm lucky I don't get that sick, but it's still never fun!

    OMG! the pics of your dog are adorable. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you had a rough week. Hope this week is much better. I love the pictures of your dog. So adorable!

    I can't wait to read The Hating Game. I am on the waiting list for it at my library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry that you are feeling bad. I hope you get better soon! I really love your dog photos! They are so cute!!


    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures! I'm glad you got some much needed reprieve from the heat. Winter is in full swing up here in my neck of the woods. So, *groans*.

    Happy reading, and I hope you'll enjoy The Hating Game! Soooo good...

    ReplyDelete