Friday, December 30, 2016

Top 16 of 2016: Favorite Books

Hey, ladies!


I'm so excited to participate in Kimberly Faye Reads' Top 16 of 2016 event! Today's topic is favorite books of 2016. Funnily enough, I shelved exactly 16 books on my Best of 2016 Goodreads shelf. How convenient!

They're in the order I read them in, according to GR. It was fun to see which months had the best books!



16. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon




15. Sustained by Emma Chase



14. Sidebarred by Emma Chase



13. Showmance by L.H. Cosway




12. The Bird and The Sword by Amy Harmon



11. Still Life with Strings by L.H. Cosway




10. Idol by Kristin Callihan




9. Cocky Bastard by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward




8. Smut by Karina Halle



7. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay



6. The Debt by Karina Halle



5. Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews



4. Retrieval by Aly Martinez



3. Marriage Games by C.D. Reiss



2. Honor by Jay Crownover



1. Managed by Kristin Callihan


6 comments:

  1. I loved Sustained and The Bird and the Sword. I still need to get to Sidebarred. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Best List of 2016 seem to regurgitate the same books over and over. Lol. Oh, well. I love Managed and Sustained. Obviously, I need to read Sidebarred!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!! I'm glad Amy Harmon is on here. I need to catch up on all her other books in 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome you shelved 16 best of for the year! I do want to read some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so curious about Still Life. What I haven't read I'm curious about and what I have I totally agree. :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so many good books on your list! I read Sustained and The Sea of Tranquility prior to 2016, but they were favorites the year I read them, too. Sidebarred made my list this year. So did The Debt. I've not read the rest, but several are on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete