Monday, April 3, 2017

March Wrap Up

Hey ladies!


Time to wrap up what I read in March! It was a pretty good month overall, especially since my February slump hasn't returned, and I'm excited for all the great books coming out in April!


Books Read


















Total - 16



45 of 100 books read/45% complete/20 books ahead of schedule 





Real Good Man
Fake Fiancee
The Allure of Dean Harper
Undecided




0. Yep, still failing.


Real Good Man
Real Good Love
The Room Mate
Till Death
Silence Fallen
Souljacker
Mack Daddy
Take Me Back

Doing much better on the audio challenge, if I do say so myself!



The One That Was My Favorite


The Very Pleasant Surprise 


The Ones That Made Me Say "Shut Up, You Douche"


The Biggest Disappointment


The One I Breezed Through

The One That Made Me Realize I Don't Like This Author
Just how does one fuck up a road trip book? 



The One With The Best Narration


SaveSave

7 comments:

  1. Great reading month and yay for no slumps!! So happy you loved Undecided!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a good month! I still need to read Till Death lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of books read - that's awesome! I'm glad you loved Undecided.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Looks like you slayed the month of March!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a better reading month! I feel like a ton of great books are coming out in April too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great month, Amanda! Wishing you the all the best of April. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am so sorry you didn't love Silence Fallen as much as I did. It still makes me smile. You rocked with the reading especially audio!

    ReplyDelete