Sunday, September 25, 2016

The Sunday Post/It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

Hey, ladies!



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a fun weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at The Book Date where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next. 

This week was a lot more laid-back than last, which was great! The weather is still so brutally hot and humid, ugh. It may be fall, but Florida doesn't follow the seasons; we're still in full-blown summer.

I reached my Goodreads Reading Challenge goal of 130 books! Yay!




Sunday - 10,429
Monday - 10,876
Tuesday - 13,453
Wednesday - 11,345
Thursday - 11,822
Friday - 13,158
Saturday - 10,691

Total - 81,774




This Week's Recap







Coming Up

Book Haul!

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall TBR

Waiting on Wednesday

TBR Thursday

Cover Lust, No. 41


Read This Week
3.5 stars!
4 stars!
I love Kate and Curran together. That is all. 



Currently Reading

60% in and I'm enjoying it! It's definitely different than the other books in the series, but I like it. 
2.5 hours left in the audiobook, and I honestly can't wait for it to be over. Too much JLA in one month!



What Will I Read Next?

Got an ARC of this one, and I'm so excited!
Maybe the audiobook??




SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

7 comments:

  1. Gah. If I have to mention how desperately I need to catch up on Kate Daniels, I'll scream. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be sad without real fall weather. Yeah too much JLA is never a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need actual fall weather. It's too hot here too! Congrats on your Goodreads challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's brutally hot here in Alabama too. Plus humid too. I really want to start the Kate Daniels series. Hope you have a great week!

    SP
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, well done on all fronts - The Goodreads challenge for a start and also on your steps. Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope things cool off for you. We're finally getting our fall weather and I love it!

    ReplyDelete