It's Top Ten Tuesday by The Broke and The Bookish! This week's theme is a back to school freebie, so anything school related is up for grabs! I'm going 10 books set in college and high school, which it turns out I don't read too much of! This was a fun little challenge to hunt these down. :D
10. Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie
Very angsty and emotional, with good reason!
9. The Deal by Elle Kennedy
Funny and sexy!
8. Broken Juliet by Leisa Rayven
7. Easy by Tammara Webber
Takes a hard look at serious issues, with heart and all the feels.
6. Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin
Weird but entertaining paranormal type romance thing.
5. Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
First two were great, third sucked.
4. Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren
Okay, so technically the only college part is in the first chapter where they attend their graduation, but I couldn't help but slip one of my favorite contemporary romances in here. Plus, you know, Ansel. <3
3. Monster in His Eyes series by J.M. Darthower
2. Disruption by Jessica Shirvington
1. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
Everyone knows this series, haha.