Thursday, March 30, 2017

TBR Thursday

Kimberly @ Kimberlyfaye Reads started a new weekly feature that I'm excited to join in! This feature is to showcase what's on your to be read shelf (or eReader, or Audible library) and see what others think of it. Have you read it? Should I read it or put it back on the shelf? It's a way to dust off the books on your self and decide if they're worth reading!

In Caldwell, New York, war rages between vampires and their slayers. There exists a secret band of brothers—six vampire warriors, defenders of their race. Now the cold heart of a cunning predator will be warmed against its will... 

Ruthless and brilliant, Vishous, son of the Bloodletter, possesses a destructive curse and a frightening ability to see the future. As a pretrans growing up in his father's war camp he was tormented and abused. As a member of the Brotherhood, he has no interest in love or emotion, only the battle with the Lessening Society. But when a mortal injury puts him in the care of human surgeon, Dr. Jane Whitcomb compels him to reveal his inner pain and taste true pleasure for the first time—until a destiny he didn't choose takes him into a future that cannot include her...
 


I read the third one in this book and mostly liked it (I really don't understand reason for the name spelling and found it had too many POVs), but haven't picked anymore up. I have at least 6 or 7 of them sitting on my shelf, so should I go ahead and give it another go?



5 comments:

  1. Absolutely! I know it's a drawn out series to some but man, I can't get enough of them. I mean, not all of them are going to be 5-star reads, but I just love being in this world so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first 8 or 9 in this series and liked them but then kind of got bored with them. I loved them when I was reading them though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot which one I stopped on but it started getting heavier into the other POVs and pissed me off. I'm still wondering if I should go back lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious about these but never read any!

    ReplyDelete