Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I STILL Haven't Read and May Never Get To

Hey guys!


It's Top Ten Tuesday by The Broke and The Bookish! This feature is actually on hiatus until next week, but...I'm lazy and am doing this solo this week. ;) 

Today I want to list off a few books that everyone seems to love and are on my TBR, but for whatever reason I've yet to pick up. And let's be honest: I may never get my lazy butt around to reading them.
 Let's jump right in!




10.

Actually, I've never read anything by Kelley Armstrong. 


9.

Eh...literally everyone I know loves this, but I am so not a historical fan, and it's really long. Plus, third person.
 I have both the physical and ebook copy and haven't picked either up. Maybe someday!


8.

Will I get my head lopped of if I say I don't have much desire to pick up a Tarryn Fisher book?
*ducks head*
Still, all of her books are on my TBR and most are on my Kindle....

7.

Loved the Wild Seasons series, haven't started these! This series I'll likely get to. 

6.

I've heard it's beautiful and amazing and epic, but I don't have my desire to read it since I've also heard it's purple prose enough to make you want to choke someone. 

5.

This I may get to, though I tend to struggle with fantasy. I've heard the audio is good, so I may go that way!

4.

I dunno, I feel like this one is probably really overhyped. Is it?

3.

I love the cover of this one, but my angst tolerance is at an all time low lately.

2.

Because...fantasy. And third person. 

1.

This I'm also likely to get to at some point! May go the audio route with this one.




9 comments:

  1. Definitely try audio on some of these - Written in Red is an amazing series. As well, City of the Lost. But hey, do you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read the Bishop series at some point. And Caraval, too. You have to read Beautiful Bastard series!!! I think you'll love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I feel the same way about the Bronze Horseman. So long!! I'll Meet You There and Emmy & Oliver were such good YA titles. Caraval is one I think I want to read but eh the hype!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read several on your list. I would say skip Caraval, The Iron King I don't think it would hold up, but it has great world building. Definitely read or listen to City of the Lost and Written in Red. I can't recommend those series enough. The rest ehh..... hit or miss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in the minority but I wasn't a fan of I'll Meet You There either. Too much drama and an open ending.

      Delete
  5. Get the audio for Bishop! I adore it in that format :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had Written in Red on my wish list since it came out. I'll get to it eventually! I did really love I'll Give You the Sun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only one of these I've read is City of the Lost. Caraval has been so hyped...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, audio for Written in Red. I have Armstrong's book on audio and will be listening soon! I have Carnaval, but not feeling YA at the moment

    ReplyDelete