Monday, May 1, 2017

April Wrap Up

Hey ladies!

I love when the 1st of the month falls on a Monday and I can immediately post the previous month's wrap up. It makes my OCD happy. ;)


Books Read


















Total - 14


Challenge Updates


58 of 100 books read/58% complete/26 books ahead of schedule




Max
The Outside
Ink and Lies
Twist
Screwmates


1! My first physical book of the year!



Max
Twist
To Hate Adam Connor
Halfway to the Grave
Second Grave on the Left




The One That Was My Favorite

I loved this so damn hard. <3


The One That Made Me Roll My Eyes

A virgin sex addict...allllrighty then. 

The One With Epic Narration



The One That Failed Spectacularly

Started so high and then just tapered off. It felt like the author got bored. 


The One With Addictive Drama



The One Read in One Sitting



Book Boyfriend of the Month

Finn!


8 comments:

  1. You read in one month what I read in 3. LOL. Okay, I'm going to Amazon right now to get The Hot Shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah! I love it when the first falls on a Monday, too. :)

    Have a great May!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a strong month. So happy to see you are listening to the Darynda Jones series. Love that series on audiobook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Virgin sex addict?!? Ha! Great reading month. I have my eye on The Hot Shot and Mister Moneybags - glad you liked them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh looks like a good April list. So glad you are loving the Night Huntress book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with all your April reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to grab Mister Moneybags still :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job. I love when things click into place :)

    ReplyDelete