Thursday, May 11, 2017

TBR Thursday

Kimberly @ Kimberlyfaye Reads started a new weekly feature that I'm excited to join in! This feature is to showcase what's on your to be read shelf (or eReader, or Audible library) and see what others think of it. Have you read it? Should I read it or put it back on the shelf? It's a way to dust off the books on your self and decide if they're worth reading!


There are three things you need to know about Janie Morris: 1) She is incapable of engaging in a conversation without volunteering TMTI (Too Much Trivial Information), especially when she is unnerved, 2) No one unnerves her more than Quinn Sullivan, and 3) She doesn't know how to knit.

After losing her boyfriend, apartment, and job in the same day, Janie Morris can't help wondering what new torment fate has in store. To her utter mortification, Quinn Sullivan- aka Sir McHotpants- witnesses it all then keeps turning up like a pair of shoes you lust after but can't afford. The last thing she expects is for Quinn- the focus of her slightly, albeit harmless, stalkerish tendencies- to make her an offer she can't refuse.



I've read Penny Reid with L.H. Cosway, but never on her own. How is she? 



5 comments:

  1. I have had this one on my kindle FOREVER so I am interested to see what others say. I have heard good things though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen this one. It looks light and cute, and that is always a good thing in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read, so no clue. Hope you love it if you do read it though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen this one! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fun. Yes, you must read it and share your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete