Sunday, May 28, 2017

The Sunday Post/It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

Hey guys!



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a fun weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at The Book Date where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

I really suck with reading this month. Life is pretty busy lately and it was only yesterday that I actually sat down and read some. I'm trying to get back into the habit of doing that each day! Oh, and I did get a new Kindle this week! Even though I haven't been reading, it was really stressful to not have the option if I wanted to. #BookwormProblems
It is a newer version than the one I had and I freaking love it!




Fitness/Steps

Sunday - 12,358
Monday - 12,398
Tuesday - 11,750
Wednesday - 13,140
Thursday - 12,494
Friday - 16,657
Saturday - 11,004

Total - 89,801





This Week's Recap







Coming Up

Book Haul

Top Ten Tuesday: Books for the Second Half of 2017

Waiting on Wednesday 

TBR Thursday

Cover Lust, No. 65


Read This Week

Nothing. I fail so hard. 


Currently Reading

This series is such a guilty pleasure read. I can always rely on it for an easy, fun read with action, humor and romance!

I'm not too far into this one, but I'm strangely intrigued. It's quite a bit darker than I normally read and at 25% in, I'm already uncomfortable, but I can't seem to quit. 


What Will I Read Next?



2 comments:

  1. I hear you about hitting a bump on your reading. I'm on the same boat at the moment. Bah.

    Curious about that Chloe Neill series, and I hope you'll enjoy Amy Harmon's latest. I know you're a huge fan!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the new Kindle! I hope you get back into the reading groove now. And I hope you love The Queen and the Cure!

    ReplyDelete