Monday, May 29, 2017

Monday Musts, No. 1

Hey guys!

I saw Monday Musts over at Kimberly Faye Reads (originally done by Lovin' los libros) and thought it looked perfect for my lazy self like a lot of fun! All you have to do is share your Must Read, Must Listen and Must Watch for the week.


Must Read


I'm still reading it, and while it's making me feel extremely icky (human trafficking will do that to you), I'm ridiculously intrigued and can't wait to see where it goes.



Must Listen



I couldn't stand the original or the Justin Bieber one, but this cover of Despacito is fantastic! 


Much Watch

Still on my How I Met Your Mother kick. Season two so far! Barney never fails to crack me up.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know you're enjoying Blackbird! I one-clicked it when Tarryn Fisher was promoting the author (I buy pretty much any book she recommends), but I haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Barney is my favorite from the show! :)

    ReplyDelete