Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books for 2017, Part 2

Hey guys!


It's Top Ten Tuesday by The Broke and The Bookish! This week's topic is your most anticipated books for the second half of 2017, a companion piece to a post that was done earlier this year. Let's jump right in!


 December 5th


 November 7th



 October 31st


June 6th


August 14th



June 13th


 June 20th

June 6th


Coverless-at-the-moment

Without Merit by Colleen Hoover - October 3rd
Wild Card by Karina Halle - July 25th



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

5 comments:

  1. CoHo always for me. :) And Christina Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check out the new CoHo. I really liked her last one. I am also wanting Twelvth Grave and I have a couple of Ilona Andrews on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of good ones here. I totally forgot about Without Merit probably because it has no cover. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waitttt whattttttt?! I didn't know about Royally Endowed! Adding it now :D

    ReplyDelete