Saturday, June 6, 2015

June TBR

Hey, everyone! I'm nearly a week late for my June To Be Read list, but oh well. Better late than never and all that jazz. Being the overachiever dedicated reader that I am, I've already finished a few books on the list!


JUNE 2015 TBR


1. Where Sea Meets Sky - Karina Halle. New adult, contemporary romance. Already finished this one, 3 stars. Review to come soon.

2. Beautiful Disaster - Jamie McGurie. I believe it's another New adult, contemporary romance. I feel so behind the times for not reading this yet. Finding it at a yardsale kicked my ass into gear and I finally put it on the TBR.

3. The Pact - Karina Halle. Adult contemporary romance. A friends to lovers tale. Already finished, 4 stars. Review to come soon.

4. Shadows - Paula Weston. New adult (I think? It seems a bit much for YA), paranormal romance. Currently reading and about 80 pages in. Seems okay so far. 

5. Thrive (Addicted #2.5) - Krista and Becca Ritchie. New adult, contemporary romance (are you sensing a theme yet?). I love the Ritchie twins' writing, and the first two Addicted books were great.

6. Bad Romeo - Leisa Rayven. New adult, contemporary romance. Another one I've been a slacker on!

7. Stepbrother Dearest - Penelope Ward. Adult, erotic romance. I've yet to step foot on the stepbrother lovin' train. Time to pop that cherry.

8. The Law of Moses - Amy Harmon. New adult, contemporary romance. I've heard nothing but good things about this.

Bonus: #9 eBook. Relinquish - M. N. Forgy. An ARC was sent to me, and I can't wait to read it. It's adult, erotic romance I believe, and it sounds like it's right up my alley.



New June Releases I'd like to read

A Pound of Flesh - Sophie Jackson (9th)
The Stars Never Rise - Rachel Vincent (9th)
The Offer - Karina Halle (TBA)


Do you have anything especially noteworthy on your TBR this month?


- The Bibliophile Babe


No comments:

Post a Comment