JUNE 2015 TBR
1. Where Sea Meets Sky - Karina Halle. New adult, contemporary romance. Already finished this one, 3 stars. Review to come soon.
4. Shadows - Paula Weston. New adult (I think? It seems a bit much for YA), paranormal romance. Currently reading and about 80 pages in. Seems okay so far.
5. Thrive (Addicted #2.5) - Krista and Becca Ritchie. New adult, contemporary romance (are you sensing a theme yet?). I love the Ritchie twins' writing, and the first two Addicted books were great.
6. Bad Romeo - Leisa Rayven. New adult, contemporary romance. Another one I've been a slacker on!
7. Stepbrother Dearest - Penelope Ward. Adult, erotic romance. I've yet to step foot on the stepbrother lovin' train. Time to pop that cherry.
8. The Law of Moses - Amy Harmon. New adult, contemporary romance. I've heard nothing but good things about this.
Bonus: #9 eBook. Relinquish - M. N. Forgy. An ARC was sent to me, and I can't wait to read it. It's adult, erotic romance I believe, and it sounds like it's right up my alley.
New June Releases I'd like to read
A Pound of Flesh - Sophie Jackson (9th)
The Stars Never Rise - Rachel Vincent (9th)
The Offer - Karina Halle (TBA)
Do you have anything especially noteworthy on your TBR this month?
- The Bibliophile Babe