Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Hopeless Romantic

Good morning, everyone!

I often go through these phases where all I want to read is something beautiful and romantic. The swoon worthy lines, the couple's connection, the passion... I love it like a fat kid loves cake. Right now is one of those times, and I have it bad. Today I'm sharing the top five books or series that always help me out during this time of need. ;)

In no particular order:


The Experiment In Terror series by Karina Halle

This is one of my all time favorite series (if you're just starting it though, don't judge until you've finished the second or third book. Trust me), and while it's technically new adult it has very adult content and does not read like an NA read. It's a horror/paranormal romance, and consists of 9 full length novels and four novellas. The one pictured is the ninth and final book. Isn't it pretty?
Add to Goodreads 


Anne of the Island and Anne's House of Dreams by L. M. Montgomery

These were some of the first books I read on my own, and those two stuck with me. Gilbert Blythe was my first book boyfriend. ;) 



The Crossfire series by Sylvia Day

I know, I know....they're one of my guilty pleasure reads. It's like a better developed, more interesting, smuttier 50 Shades, minus the BDSM and constant use of the word "bottom" while engaging in anal play. Series, he's finger banging her ass and she still calls it her "bottom"!
Add to Goodreads


Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

One of the funniest books I've ever read, and so realistic!
Add to Goodreads


Fisher's Light by Tara Sivec

A sadder read, but ultimately a happy ending! Really loved the character dynamics in this book.
Add to Goodreads 

Other honorable mentions include the Slammed trilogy by Colleen Hoover, the Addicted series by Krista and Becca Ritchie, The Night Huntress series by Jeanenie Frost, and  Love, In English by Karina Halle.

What's your favorite swoon-worthy romance?

- The Bibliophile Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment