It's time for The Broke and The Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday! This week's topic is top 2015 releases you meant to read, but never got around to. Admittedly, there's a lot of 2015 releases I never got around to, for one reason or another. I'll play catch up this year!
2015 Releases I Didn't Get To
10. The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jean Bennett - Nov. 3rd, 2015
9. Midnight Mass (Priest, #1.5) by Sierra Simone - Dec. 8th, 2015
|This is a novella for one of the hottest smut books I read last year. I need to get back to the absolute depravity of Father Bell! ;)|
My review of Priest
We are told that God will punish the wicked. That sinful men will reap what they sow. We are told to scourge our souls with prayer and pain to become clean once again.
Well, here I am. Wicked and sinful. Desperate to become clean…even though it feels so good to be dirty.
But even I never expected what came next.
Even I never expected my punishment to come so soon.
***Midnight Mass is a novella and a sequel to Priest. It’s intended for mature audiences only.***
8. The Air He Breathes by Brittainy C. Cherry - Sept. 25th, 2015
7. What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi - Aug. 4th, 2015
6. Lux (The Nocte Trilogy, #3) by Courtney Cole - Oct. 28th, 2015
5. A Pound of Flesh by Sophie Jackson - June 9th, 2015
4. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera - June 2nd, 2015
3. Rush by Emma Scott - June 30th, 2015
2. Worth It by Linda Kage - Aug. 25th, 2015
1. Dirty English by Ilsa Madden-Mills
- The Bibliophile Babe