Friday, August 14, 2015

This Is Getting Out of Control...But It Feels So Good (Another Book Haul!)

Hey, hey, hey!



Is there a Book Buyers Anonymous? If not, there should be. This is getting out of control. It just happens...it's those damn bargain book prices! Fuck you, Book Outlet, you're making my shelves take more than they can handle. You too, Thriftbooks. Don't think I'm not talking to you, Alibris Books. And Book Depository, you too! You with you're stupidly attractive UK covers. It's all your fault. Every last one of you.






*mumbles and hangs head in faux shame* IMayOrMayNotHaveAround35MoreBooksOnTheWayStopLookingAtMeLikeThatIRegrentNothing











Screwdrivered by Alice Clayton
(freaking hilarious, and the review will be up soon!)

Dirty Deeds by Karina Halle (UK cover)
(the first book in this fantastic series is currently FREE for Kindle! I highly suggest this book if you're not afraid of some seriously terrible people and events. One of my all time favorites. Free link)

Four Seconds to Lose by K.A. Tucker

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

The Darkest Joy by Marata Eros
(despite the cover and title, it's not erotica)

In His Keeping by Maya Banks

The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski










How to Love by Katie Cotugno


The Little Woods by McCormick Templeman
(bought solely for the pretty cover)

Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan

After the End by Amy Plum

Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan

The Outside by Laura Bickle
(sequel to the fantastic The Hallowed Ones)




Sincerely, Carter by Whitney Williams

A friends to lovers romance...my favorite! <3

Embers by Karen Ann Hopkins

Okay, so this was actually a freebie, but I totally would've bought it. 




- The Bibliophile Babe

9 comments:

  1. You are on a roll with the book hauls! LOVE IT! So many good books up there. I can't wait to see what you think of EMBERS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there were a Book Buyers Anonymous so many of us would need to sign up. I often think I should close my eyes and just read what I have for say six months, but just couldn't do it! Enjoy what you can of your tasty book haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I'm listening to Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton right now :D Can't wait to get to Screwdrivered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap that is a lot of books, sign me up for Book Buyers Anonymous too!!

    Heather | Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got the freebie! Oh and what a great haul.

    Um... judging by my comments and others, the BBA would be a failure... well, if the purpose was to get us to stop buying books. Otherwise if it is to praise each other's haul, we already have a BBA. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow big book haul!! But lovely :) And I am so happy Screwdrived was funny!! I need to get that one soon. Enjoy your new books!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So MANY books. I understand though. It's really difficult to see books you want and not get them - especially when they are on sale or something. I keep seeing Screwdrivered at a local bookstore for sale, but I stop myself from buying it because I haven't read the first ones!!

    -Lauren
    keep in touch- i always comment back

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well. As my mom and I sit here and wait on our second Book Outlet order this month, we feel your pain. Lol. This is an awesome, hilarious post; and we can TOTALLY relate! It's a disease ((but we don't want a cure)). Awesome haul!

    Thank you so much for stopping by :-)
    Mckenzie @ A Belle's Tales

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these pictures! Embrace the hoarding is what I say! :)

    ReplyDelete