Wednesday, August 12, 2015

W...W...W... Wednesday

W… W… W… Wednesday, hosted by Taking on a World of Worlds is a weekly meme showcasing what you just finished reading, what you are currently reading, and what you plan to start reading next.



What did you recently finish?

Add to Goodreads

By blood, by word, by magic…

Most can't touch the power. But Liv Warren is special— a paranormal tracker who follows the scent of blood.

Liv makes her own rules, and the most important one is trust no one.

But when her friend's daughter goes missing, Liv has no choice but to find the girl. Thanks to a childhood oath, Liv can't rest until the child is home safe. But that means trusting Cam Caballero, the former lover forbidden to her.

Bound by oath and lost in desire for a man she cannot have, Liv is racing to save the child from a dark criminal underworld where secrets, lies, trauma and danger lurk around every corner…every touch…every kiss.

And more blood will be spilled before it's over…

I liked this for the most part (review coming soon!). It was fast paced and engaging, with an intriguing twist on the paranormal and a relatable heroine. I've already ordered the next two books in the trilogy.








What are you currently reading?

I literally just finished Blood Bound, and am starting all of the below to see which captures me best.

What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi
Screwdrivered by Alice Clayton
Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker
The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski




What do you think you'll read next?

This is subject to change!




Add to Goodreads




Add to Goodreads




What about you? See what I did just there? I'm keeping with the W theme. ;)

- The Bibliophile Babe



5 comments:

  1. Oooo Dirty Deeds looks promising ;-) The cover for The Paper Swan is absolutely stunning, I hope the story is as good as the cover is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good. I'm curious about Paper Swan! Hm... must check out some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of your What are You Currently Reading I really liked both What You Left Behind. I want to read Screwdrived because I love that series. I own the other two just haven' gotten there. Can't wai tto see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this is the first book. I look forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping to read The Paper Swan soon. I keep hearing great things about it.

    ReplyDelete