Sunday, December 27, 2015

The Sunday Post/It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

Hey, ladies!




The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a fun weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at The Book Date where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next. 

I hope everyone had a great Christmas/whatever you celebrate! Mine was pretty good, just extremely hot. I was given a few things I've been dying for, so yay! Great little family time in the morning, then a long and taxing extended family lunch. :p I will say though that not eating sugar or gluten severely limits your food options at other people's houses.

Check out these temps! Granted, this is Florida, but the north part. This time last year it was in the 40s during the day, and the 20s and teens at night.




I was dying for this book!





An okay step week. Christmas was the only day in a long time I hit less than 10,000 steps. I'm still eating as much a football linebacker, despite my 113lb, 5'6" frame. It's insane, truly.
Still need to get new running shoes! I've been very good about walking the dogs at night, which I really enjoy. It's soothing, and I've found I prefer running at night instead of the mornings.

Sunday - 12,955
Monday - 14,033
Tuesday: 15,809
Wednesday - 10,481
Thursday - 10,530
Friday - 7,936
Saturday - 12,534

Total - 84,276


This Week's Recap





Coming Up
This week will be recapping my best books of 2015!

The Best of The Best: 2015 - Paranormal/Urban Fantasy

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases for The First Half of 2016

The Best of The Best 2015: Dark/Suspense/Different Romance

The Best of The Best: 2015 - Miscellaneous & Smut Class

Best of The Best: 2015 - Most Emotional 



Read This Week
4 stars. Fantastic idea, likable enough characters, fantastic final 20%. Way too fast of a romance. Eagerly wanting to read the next book though!
Audiobook
5 stars! My favorite in the series, by far.
Physical book 
2.5-3 stars. Eh. It was better than Before We Were Strangers, but that's not saying much. The characters were ridiculous, the heroine a complete bitch, everything moved too fast, so much drama for the sake of drama, and the ending absolutely dragged. The last 30% could've been cut without problem.
Audiobook
5 stars! I cried so hard. This was a fantastic, beautifully honest short book that made me cry. Highly, highly recommend. eBook



Currently Reading
I...will...finish. I...will...finish! 75% complete and the ending can't come soon enough.

Only a couple chapters into this one, but really enjoying it so far! I may stop and get the audio version instead, though. 


What Will I Next?

Your guess is as good (probably better than) as mine!




- The Bibliophile Babe





3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I am curious about Chasing River. Enjoy!

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have some fun posts coming up. Glad you had a nice Christmas!

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Outtakes from the Grave! I read the first book in the Redhead series. Need to move on to the next. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete