Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November Recap

Hey, ladies!



I don't understand how it's already December. Truly, I do not!


November has been my slowest reading month this year, though that's okay! Since meeting my Goodreads goal a couple months ago, I've been more discerning in my book choices, rather than the whole I-know-it's-crap-but-it's-getting-my-challenge-goal-filled-faster mentality. It's been over a month since I've read a less than 3.5 star, and most are averaging 4-4.5 stars. This was another good month!




New Books Read: 12


















Rereads: 1





Total: 13


Audiobooks: 7


Audiobook Hours: 140 hours, 13 minutes




Total for The Year So Far: 250



Favorites
5 beautiful stars! This is my second favorite non-gritty contemporary by Halle. Such an emotional, sexy, heartbreaking and amazing story. 


A wildly entertaining forbidden love story!
My review
This is my new favorite Colleen Hoover book, excluding the Never Never novellas with Tarryn Fisher. 



Biggest Disappointment


Fucking love triangles. 



Best Smut


There's this one shower scene, and I just... holy christ. Someone please give me a dirty talking Scotsman for Christmas. 



Most Surprising







Best Protagonist 


Kayla and Lachlan!



Worst Protagonist


Pick Marc, you indecisive, obnoxious little brat!



Book Boyfriend of The Month

Meet my harem.


David

Marc
Lachlan 

Ben

Lee





- The Bibliophile Babe




6 comments:

  1. Heh. I can see you got to the love triangle portion of Rachel Vincent's series. I remember throwing that book across the room when she slept with Jace, I was so pissed. Don't get me wrong, I liked Jace just fine, BUT MARC! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WOMAN?! Grrrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 250 books for the year?!?! I am so jealous!! That's fantastic. And it's great that you had a month with so many good reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so many book boyfriends! haha Love it!
    Glad you had a nice reading month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a slow month you still rocked it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go, girl! 250?! Amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you set out your reading month. Wow 7 audiobooks. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete