Friday, March 25, 2016

Hamiltag

Hey, everyone!


I saw this tag over at Rebel Mommy Book Blog, and since I had nothing at all to post for today, I decided to try it!


The Room Where It Happens
(A book world you'd put yourself into)


Paris, please! Plus, you know, Ansel. <3



The Schuyler Sisters
(An underrated female character)


I think Grace is really underrated! She's hilarious, strong, and relatable. 



My Shot
(A character who goes after what they want and doesn't let anything stop them)


Kate! One of my very favorite heroines. 



Burn
(Most heartbreaking end to a relationship)


Okay, so it wasn't an end-end, but I still cried!



You'll Be Back
(Sassiest villan)


If there ever was a truly fantastic anti-hero, it's Javier!



The Reynolds Pamphlet
(A twist you didn't see coming)


The ending of this one.... I was fairly certain by the end, but up until those last 5 pages or so? Good god!



Non-Stop
(A series you've marathoned)


I'm currently marathoning Chicagoland Vampires!




Satisfied
(Favorite book with multiple POVs)

Not big on multi-POV!


Stay Alive
(A character you wish was still alive)


To avoid being insanely spoiler-y, I went with Kate's sword. It was weirdly sad when it broke. 



It's Quiet Uptown
(A book that made you ugly cry)


A bit cheesy though it was, I still cried.



One Last Time
(Best series ender)


Hands down!



Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
(A book/series you feel like will be remembered throughout history)

Unfortunately, I'd say Harry Potter. 



Say No To This
(Guilty pleasure read)


It's so bad it's good. 



What Comes Next
(Series you wish had more books)


I wish the last book would be done away with and we'd have more books!


Right Hand Man
(Favorite BROTP - apparently that's best friends or best bro friends, so says Urban Dictionary. News to me. )


Lo and Conner had a fantastic bromance!


What'd I Miss?
(A series you were late to)


I only just finished getting caught up on this series!



6 comments:

  1. Yay glad you did this one!! Grace is a great pick for underrated female character. I still have to continue with that series. I cried at November 9 too. And most of her books actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great tags! Unfortunately I didn't know that about the sword and now I'm bummed. I'm behind on the series and I still haven't read 9th yet so not as late as me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read that redhead book. Loved AClayton's other books!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun tag! I still need to listen to all of the Hamilton music. I hear great things and I LOVE musicals.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun! LOL to Harry Potter...I'm one of the very few that isn't a fan. I'm kinda sick of hearing about him all.the.time.

    I really need to get my hands on the Hamilton soundtrack. Everyone says it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun tag! This Hamilton thing just kind of took off, didn't it?

    ReplyDelete