Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books on My Spring TBR

Hey, everyone!


It's time for The Broke and The Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday! This week's topic is 10 books on your spring TBR. This is always changing for me, but right now this is my list. :)


In no order....



10. The Bronze Horseman by Paulina Simons


Historicals are not my thing, but considering how much I adored Outlander, I'm willing to give this one a try.




9. Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren


Such a good, fun contemporary romance series! I'm dying for another Mia/Ansel book though. Just sayin.
#GiveMeThatFrenchBoy



8. Appealed by Emma Chase


Everyone raves about this series!


7. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead 


It's the only one I've left to read. 



6. Forever Pucked by Helena Hunting


Oh my god, we're getting another Alex/Violet story!!!!!!! March 29th, bitches!!!!

*blinks and looks arounds*

Okay, fangirl moment over. 




5. 44 Chapters About 4 Men - B.B. Easton


This is suppose to be sexy and hilarious. My favorite!



4. Legend by Katy Evans


I kinda have a thing for fighter romances...they're my dirty little secret.



3. The Immortal Highlander by Karen Marie Moning


Outlander's made me want all the Highlanders. Plus I love Moning's writing.



2. End of Days by Jewel E. Ann


This sounds like a romantic suspense I can get behind!





1. The Stocking Was Hung by Tara Sivec 


Yeah yeah, it's spring and not winter. However, I can't pass up that title.


- The Bibliophile Babe

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I want to read End of Day. I keep hearing how good it is! And I WILL read The Bronze Horseman this year. I have to. It's been on my list forever. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know most of these, but I hope you find some really great reads among them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. Poor Appealed. I got that book in my Xoxpert box and took it with me to Florida when my Dad passed. And every time I think to pick it up it reminds me of his passing..I adore Chase..but the book is cursed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the Vampire Academy series. I hope you like Last Sacrifice. The Bronze Horseman looks interesting. I love historical fiction.

    ReplyDelete