Monday, January 9, 2017

2017 Reading Challenges

Hi, everyone!

Today I wanted to do a quick list of the reading challenges I'm participating it for 2017. I need a post to use as a checklist for my monthly wrap up post, so here you go. ;) I tend to set my goals fairly low to avoid any stress with them.
Have you joined any this year?


As always, I'm going the Goodreads Reading Challenge. I've set my goal to 100 books, and this time around I don't want to have any ratings lower than 3 stars. There were a lot of 1 and 2 star books the past two years I joined!


I did this in 2016 and really enjoyed it. Going to shoot for 3 books off my TBR per month!


I'm going to try to read one book from my actual, physical TBR pile per month.





Another repeat from last year! I'm aiming for the Socially Awkward level of 15-20 audiobooks. 

8 comments:

  1. I need to do that Shelf Love challenge. I HAVE WAY TOO MANY PHYSICAL BOOKS. Wayyyyyy too many.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to sign up for the Audiobook Challenge. I have done it the last two or three years, and this year I am listening to more and more audiobooks. Hope you do well with your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm doing GR and audiobook. I probably should sign up for more lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo! Good luck on your challenges. I also hope that you get nothing under 3 stars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to sign up for the discussion post challenge. I think the only "reading" one I'm doing is Goodreads and I set mine at 100 books too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay happy to see you doing the Audiobook Challenge. I wouldn't want a lot of 1 and 2 star ratings either. I DNF if I am not feeling it.

    ReplyDelete