Monday, January 2, 2017

December Recap

Hi, ladies!

I can't believe we're in 2017, and it's time to set a new Goodreads reading challenge and decide which other challenges to participate in. This year I'm setting my Goodreads goal to 100; keeping it nice and simple!

It's also time to recap what I read in December, and give a final update on 2016's challenges. I was in a strange sort of reading funk for most of December, but luckily my last book kicked that!

Let's get right to it!


Books Read















Total - 13 

Total for 2016* - 190
*including rereads


Challenge Updates


188 of 130, 145% complete!


Audio challenge

Binge Listener (20-30) pledged
63 audiobooks for 2016, and goal met!




71 books knocked off my TBR!!




The one that was my favorite




The one that made me cringe



The one that left me conflicted



The one that made me laugh



The one that surprised me 



The one that broke my funk



Book Boyfriend of the Month

Mad Rogan!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great December AND a good 2016! Here's to hoping 2017 brings the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you did great on your challenges! I hope to do better on mine in 2017. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <333 Burn For Me! Can't wait for book two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on meeting your 2016 challenges! :)

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked both your challenges! I set 150 every year and so far, I've been surpassing it. Don't want to jinx it by adding more. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Burn for Me too, and have Firelight in my tbr pile. 5 stars has me thinking I should get to that!

    ReplyDelete