Friday, January 6, 2017

Cover Lust, No. 50

It starts with a stolen kiss under an English sky, and it ends with a walk down the aisle. It starts with the President sending his best friend to woo me on his behalf, and it ends with my heart split in two. It starts with buried secrets and dangerous desires…and ends with the three of us bound together with a hateful love sharper than any barbed wire.

My name is Greer Galloway, and I serve at the pleasure of the President of the United States.

This is the story of an American Queen.
 


I love the blue tones and simple font, plus the back of that dress is to die for. That said though, I actually prefer this cover because of what it isn't, rather than what it is. Looking at this cover, you wouldn't think it's the pure, raunchy filth that it is. I read a lot of dirty, dirty smut, and this book made me blush. However, I like that you wouldn't know that just by the cover!

5 comments:

  1. Love the back of that dress!! Would never guess the book is raunchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty and different from the usual gowns we've been seeing as of late. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It most definitely doesn't seem like a raunchy read!

    ReplyDelete