Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Sunday Post/It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

Hey, everyone!



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a fun weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at The Book Date where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next. 


A little work and some wet and chilly weather, but overall a pretty good week. Some exciting work and life things are starting to get hammered out, which I'll be sharing as soon as everything is ready!




Fitness/Steps

Something I've struggled with on and off since committing to a solid exercise plan is being gentle and flexible with myself, and not pushing to finish my daily goal when I don't feel well. Cramps knocked me on my ass this week, but I made myself take it easy and actually felt better because of it!


Sunday - 9,725
Monday - 12,664
Tuesday - 7,020
Wednesday - 11,234
Thursday - 6,840
Friday - 9,477
Saturday - 11,528

Total - 68,488



This Week's Recap







Coming Up

Mini Reviews Monday 

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Covers

Waiting on Wednesday

TBR Thursday

Cover Lust, No. 54


Read This Week

5 stars!
This was really long (nearly 700 pages!), but I absolutely loved it, especially the kids that actually acted like kids!
DNF
Since I was more than halfway through it,  I'm still counting it as read. I just didn't care about either protagonist. 

4 stars!
I'm really enjoying this author! Loved the hero and the farm setting, but wasn't huge on the heroine. Overall really enjoyable!


Currently Reading

I just freaking adore this series, and the narration is stellar. It's so great to read a book and get such pleasure out of it!
Almost 50% through this one, and it reads like bad fan fiction. 



What Will I Read Next?



4 comments:

  1. Really disappointed about Lucian Divine. I was looking forward to reading that but the reviews hasn't been the greatest.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for exciting life/work stuff. Wow 700 pages is long but I will have to look into that one. I liked Bittersweet too. I heard Lucian Divine was not good so I don't think I am going to buy it. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you aren't enjoying Lucian Divine. I was really curious about that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try Bittersweet. Fingers crossed on plans working out for you!

    ReplyDelete