Friday, January 27, 2017

Cover Lust, No. 53

If anyone ever said being an adult was easy, they hadn't been one long enough.

Diana Casillas can admit it: she doesn't know what the hell she's doing half the time. How she's made it through the last two years of her life without killing anyone is nothing short of a miracle. Being a grown-up wasn’t supposed to be so hard.

With a new house, two little boys she inherited the most painful possible way, a giant dog, a job she usually loves, more than enough family, and friends, she has almost everything she could ever ask for.

Except for a boyfriend.

Or a husband.

But who needs either one of those?
 


I like the hazy background and bold font of this one, but it's really the story that stole my heart. It was amazing!


4 comments:

  1. I must check this one out then. Some people don't like reading romances that has kids in them, but I'm not one of them. I actually love them. :)

    I like the cover, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cover catches my eye all the time I think because of the bold font on that background. Good to know you liked this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed this one! I do like the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cover and recently bought a copy!! Glad to know you liked it!

    ReplyDelete